Monday, September 24, 2012

Curriculum Night a Success

                                  THANK YOU FOR COMING!

It was a pleasure to meet so many of you at curriculum night and share with you the hopes and dreams of your sons/daughters. The students loved reading your letters Friday morning and checked to see if I had given you a basic fact test. They were anxious to see how you did. 

I trust the information I shared about our schedule and the topics we will cover in our studies this year was helpful for you. I think you all enjoyed your turn with the interactive whiteboard. It was nice to see the team work in helping each other master the stylis. The students use our whiteboard to its full potential throughout the day.

As the year progresses I am sure that new questions will arise. Please feel free to contact me at any point.

No comments:

Post a Comment