Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Welcome to Grade Two

                                            Hello Happy Little Hurleys

                                         

I am excited to be teaching grade two next year and to have you join my class. We have many fun activities to complete together. I will help you master your math facts by using a terrific program called Rocket Math. Are you ready to be an astronaut and blast off with me?

I love to read. I just finished reading all four of the grade two required summer texts. You only need to read one required book and two choice books. Which ones did you select? Did you enjoy them? I look forward to sharing your favorite book and interesting characters when we get together in August. We will use our class iPad to survey your summer reading completion and interests.

Enjoy your summer.  I'll be waiting to give you a hug on August 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment