Monday, February 2, 2015

HWQ

                    High Quality Work for Hurleys

                                   

         The Happy Little Hurleys have settled back in to room three after our holiday break. We have reviewed the class rules and updated our goals for the second trimester.  As we prepare for third grade we are focusing on high quality work. It is important that we take to heart our best effort at all times. We signed an HQW pledge on our orange pledge sheets. We intitial HQW on our nightly homework assignments. We need to make sure we meet those expectations.
                   * My work is neat and legible.
                   * I complete all parts of my assignment.
                   * I put forth my best effort - plan, persevere and revise.
                   * I rise to the challenge because I believe I can do it!
Thank you for your support of HQW.



No comments:

Post a Comment